- We're looking for information, not perfection!
- Include: Map, Flag, Passport information, and something extra of your choosing
- Reports should be about 3 minutes long
- I'm happy to help with your questions, but I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THURSDAY 4/8, so ask before then! A lot of you need help with what God is doing in your country. Remember, I have that for every single country and will email it, so just ask (before Thursday 4/8).
IMPORTANT: If you will need to show anything on the screen, you must let me know before Thursday 4/8!
Also, please be prepared to leave your reports with me, as we will have a display table for the Finale on Friday night.
HOMEWORK DUE 4/9
Reports!
Australia:
I have had a fantastic year with you all! See you next week!


Hey its me JED can i use note book paper for passport info?
ReplyDeleteOh yeah I forgot to ask. What is God doing in Iran?
ReplyDeleteyes, JED, you can use notebook paper, and i'm going to email you the information to your mom's email....
ReplyDeleteOh thanks! Sorry that I emailed you back!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great semester Mrs. Gardner! You truly blessed me and taught me stuff that is amazing. Never was bored in your class!
ReplyDelete