Monday, April 12, 2010

You Did It!

Great job students!

You guys did fantastic on your country reports. I loved seeing the creativity and interpretation of the "extra" part of the reports. Way to go!

Do I owe you stamps? If so, shoot me an email, and I'll make sure to mail them to you.

Some of you have asked, and I will most likely be doing MMG2 next year w/ all new countries. Not sure if it will be worldwide or if it will focus on one continent--which, of course, would be Africa :-)

Have a great rest of the school year, and enjoy sleeping in this Friday :-)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for a good semester. Have fun all who take MMG next year! Sad not to be in that with you. You are great Mrs. G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you, kkd :-) we'll miss you next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, welcome Kimberly Gardner. ;-)


    I will miss you too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is everyone good in the Gardner clan?

    ReplyDelete