I will be leaving the kids in the quite capable hands of Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Steward this week to study Israel. To get ahead of the game, I've listed homework assignments due both this week AND the week after Spring Break.
Spain Homework Due 3/12
Map
Flag
Passport
Crossword puzzle (completed in class)
Optional Assignment: Tell me what you thought about the festivals? Which did you like the most? the least? Would you like to go to any someday? Why or why not?
Optional Mystery Countries
Israel Homework Due 3/26
Map
Flag
Passport
Craft--just start it and do your best!
Optional Mystery Countries
PLEASE WORK ON YOUR TERM PROJECTS!!!!






This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI only have one more thing to do for my term project. See you tomorrow! And the aquarium whenever that is. It could be next year for all I know. :) I will prob. see you before then, but thanks for taking me.
ReplyDeleteKennedy
What craft? Am I missing something? Will they (the assistant and sub) tell us in class?
ReplyDeleteDo you have sickos at your house? I hope not...
I hope all is good. Let me know if you need anything and I'll let my mom know you do. :) If you have sickos who is it?
Kennedy
Miss Gardener its me JED or Jonathan,I do not have Spain or Israel can I get them in class?
ReplyDeleteJED--I'll be out, and Mrs. Steward doesn't have Spain. I'll email you what you need over spring break, though. Israel is new and no one has it, yet. You'll get that tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Break!!
Ok thank you!
ReplyDelete