We had a great fall, and I'm looking forward to welcoming both returning and new students to this second semester of MMG. This week, we'll be delving into Germany.
There is no homework due this Friday (unless your student is turning in old assignments), however I am curious to learn how many of you parents learned of the Italian tradition of writing a letter to parents promising good behavior for the next year. A couple of students felt they could not honestly write that!
I will continue to update this blog following class--hopefully on Friday, but for sure by Mondays. This will keep you up to date on what goes on in class and what homework is due for the next class. On that topic of homework, I want to remind everyone that we will have a little homework most weeks, as stated in the class description. Please make sure your students are completing the assignments as they are given.
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns! I am looking forward to seeing all those sweet faces this week :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment